Friday, March 7, 2008

My laptop is in the shop. I feel disconnected. So I write to you on a foreign machine, of which I know nothing.

I saw Bon Iver (French, meaning 'good winter') the other night at Lee's. He's something else.

I read Daisy Miller for the first time, and pleasantly enjoyed it. Maybe just because I have a peculiar affinity for most names in the text. Daisy Miller. Mr. Giovanelli. Winterbourne.

I started thinking seriously about the summer, and where I'm going to live. Sometimes I'm nostalgic, even for the future. What does that mean?

3 comments:

nk said...

Come stay in Pittsburgh for a while. You and Stephen will both be homeless. I have mattresses and enclosed rooms.

bedroomprince said...

Your blog inspires. Your style is infectious. I hope I can still manage to be unique.

Melissa said...

Oh Bon Iver. You are one lucky kid... I am exceptionally envious.